Apprenticeship - 3rd or 4th Year Fitter and Turner Gladstone
Gladstone Area Group Apprentice and Trainees (GAGAL) is seeking applicants for the following apprenticeship:
3rd or 4th Year Fitter & Turner
Applicants with experience working in the industry are encouraged to apply.
Only applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered:
* Open drivers licence
* Truck licence or willing to obtain one
* Demonstrated high level of motivation
* Commitment to complete qualification
* Be self-motivated and work efficiently under pressure
* Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
* One site mining experience preferred
* Mature and competent
* Standard 11 and mining inductions preferred
If you meet the above criteria please submit your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
GAGAL are an equal opportunity employer.
Application close COB Monday 27th August 2018.