Gladstone Area Group Apprentices Limited (GAGAL) is a not for profit Group Training Organisation based in Central Queensland with offices in Rockhampton and Biloela with our head office located in Gladstone. GAGAL has provided training for Apprentices and Trainees for over thirty years.
GAGAL is looking for a strong team leader who can lead the Gladstone based payroll/finance team.
* A strong interest in working in a Not-for-Profit organisation
* High working knowledge and interpretation of Modern Awards/Enterprise Agreements
* Previous experience in a Team leader role
* Ability to be able to multi-task
* Working knowledge of payroll processes, taxation, superannuation & tax legislation
* Qualifications in and/or demonstrated experience in full function payroll processing and accounting/bookkeeping (5+ years)
* Working knowledge of finance end of month/year closure
* High level of attention to detail
* Great communication and written skills
* Qualifications in Finance/Payroll
Please send current resume and cover letter to HR@gagal.com.au
Applications close COB 9 November 2018