Gladstone Area Group Apprentices and Trainees (GAGAL) is seeking expressions of interest from motivated and self-driven individuals with a strong commitment to providing quality training in a supportive and professional manner to students for the following qualifications:
* Certificate II in Hospitality
* Certificate II in Engineering
* will be actively involved in conducting training and assessments in a range of environments including classroom and practical facility.
* will work as a team player and will participate in program delivery as required
* will ensure all standards related to training and assessment are met at all times.
Candidates applying for this job must meet all requirements listed below. Candidate must have:
* Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
* Relevant vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed.
* Excellent knowledge of assessment validation and moderation process.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A positive attitude and professional work ethics.
* Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
If you feel you meet this criteria and are looking to join a dynamic team, then please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org