Would you like to increase production and cut costs? Let us make it easy for you.
We take care of:
- All associated administration, including Training Contracts, Declaration of Parties and Training Plan in association with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre and Supervising Registered Training Organisation.
- Administer Payroll, Superannuation, Annual leave, Sick Leave, Workers Compensation, tools and any allowance applicable under the relevant industrial instrument.
- Monitor and assess on the job progress through regular on-site visits by field staff.
- Organise the Supervising Registered Training Organisation to deliver training and assessment, including any necessary block release.
- Calculate an hourly rate based on the applicable industrial instrument to cover all costs associated with the Apprentice or Trainee.
- Mentoring of Apprentice or Trainee.
Benefits to you:
- Less administration = more on the job productive time.
- Flexible hire arrangements —arrangements can be made so you can source extra Apprentices at busy times, for example shutdowns. In the same way, Apprentices or Trainees can be handed back when your work runs out.
- Additional skilling opportunities —rotation of Apprentices or Trainees to ensure full range of competencies are achieved.
GAGAL offers two types of services:
- A host employment arrangement where GAGAL employs the Apprentice or Trainee and places them with host employers for the duration of the training contract.
- Managing, monitoring and mentoring arrangements where the Apprentice or Trainee is directly employed by another employer.
We provide the following at no cost to you!
- Summarise and collate potential employee information for you.
- Assist with short listing applicants ready for interview as required.
- Organise aptitude testing if required.
- Organise and assist with the interview process.
- Advise the successful applicants in writing.
- Provide you with the charge out rate which details the rates you will be invoiced each week of engagement.